We are committed to delivering a sustainable cacao product for our community and our environment:
- We connect and trade directly with each grower with transparency
- We pay well beyond Fair Trade prices for quality
- This income goes a long way to helping growers with their kids’ education, caring for the elderly and assisting with family and village affairs
- We contribute to local economy by utilising existing local services and employ youth & locals at different stages of the process
- We use available environmentally friendly materials and solutions as much as possible
- Our Swiss chocolate-makers are an accredited carbon neutral partner actively committed to sustainability
- Our chocolate packaging is paper made from recycled wood
It is important that Ola Pacifica brand is trusted for the purpose and quality it has committed itself to and is accountable for its actions and operations at all levels. Professionalism, people skills and loyalty are priorities that come with respect and valuable connections.
The development of quality output is an achievement that results from innovative ideas and creativity, within the limitations of food safety rules and international specifications. Ola Pacifica would not compromise on the quality of the beans, or any ingredient used in the sourcing, from cacao tree throughout each stage of the process to making chocolate, quality is significantly important as it carries with it a sense of obligation and responsibility.
The commitment to this business is ethical as well as the perseverance to be successful. Progressing to a truly sustainable reality is a huge challenge requiring hard work and perseverance, but with small baby steps at a time, we keep going and we will get there.
Ola Pacifica brand and everyone who has and still being involved is one big family, sharing, contributing, working together however small however big, we like to think if we do well, it is because of all the people who are here and those who had contributed, past and present. Whatever the challenges, we tackle it as a team and as a family of talented people and it is important that people involved are included, supported and acknowledged.
People need to be happy and enjoy what they do. At the same time, be motivated and challenged to do more. It is important that the brand inspire to excel in an environment that is enjoyable and productive, tolerant and resilient and most of all, fun, adaptable and accommodating.